How can I find my serial number?
Meta Quest 2 and Meta Quest headsets, as well as Oculus Touch controllers, all have unique 14-digit serial numbers.
To locate the serial number for your headset and controllers:
- Oculus.com: You can find the serial number for your Meta Quest 2 or Meta Quest headset by logging into Oculus.com and visiting https://secure.oculus.com/my/devices/.
- Oculus mobile app: Open the Oculus mobile app on your phone and tap Devices at the bottom. Your headset and its serial number can be found here.
- Headset: On the left side of your headset, gently pull the strap connector away from the headset until it pops off. Your headset serial number is below the QR code.
- Touch controllers: Remove the battery door from your Touch controller, then remove the battery. Your controller serial number will be on the inside of the controller under the battery below the QR code.
- Box/packaging: On the outside of your Meta Quest 2 box, look for a white sticker marked with a bar code. Under the bar code, find S/N to see your headset's serial number.