I'm having trouble using the touch screen on my Portal.
If your Portal's touch screen isn't working as expected during setup, accessibility options may have been turned on by mistake. If you're seeing a green rectangle on your Portal's screen or Portal is reading text out loud to you during setup, accessibility options have been turned on.
To turn accessibility options off during setup:
- Use two or more fingers to press and hold your Portal's touch screen for 8 seconds. After 4 seconds, you'll hear an audible prompt to continue holding your Portal screen to turn accessibility options off.
- Continue holding for 8 seconds to turn off accessibility options.
To turn accessibility options off after setup:
- From your Portal's display, use two or more fingers to press and hold your Portal's touch screen.
- Tap Settings using two or more fingers.
- Tap Accessibility using two or more fingers.
- Use two or more fingers to scroll down and double tap TalkBack.
To use your Portal with accessibility options turned on:
- Scroll by using two fingers.
- Select by double-tapping the screen where you'd like to make a selection.
If accessibility options aren't turned on, try unplugging your Portal and plugging it back in again. If you continue to experience issues with your Portal's touch screen, please contact Meta Store Support at store.facebook.com/help/support for assistance.