How do I use my Portal TV remote?
Your Portal TV remote allows you to Select, navigate, go Home, go back, play, pause, “sleep,” “wake,” control the volume and control voice input.
Using your Portal TV remote:
- Press the center button to Select.
- Press up, down, right or left around the Select button to navigate.
- Press to go back. The back button can also bring up additional functions during a call.
- Press to go Home.
- Press to play or pause.
- Press for voice input, where available. Language selection will affect “Hey Portal,” and other functionality. See portal.facebook.com/usage for more information.
- Press to put your Portal TV in “sleep” mode or to “wake” your Portal TV. This will also turn the connected TV on or off if you have HDMI-CEC enabled.
- Press to control the volume.
Learn what to do if you’re having trouble with your Portal TV remote.
- If your Portal TV is connected to your TV, the volume buttons on your Portal TV remote will control the TV volume only.
- If your Portal TV is connected to your audio/video receiver (AV/R), the volume buttons on your Portal TV remote will control the AV/R volume only.