Change your Oculus username
When you make a profile on your Meta Quest 2, you'll create a username that's publicly visible and shared on all your Meta Quest devices. You can change your username only once every 6 months.
- Usernames must start with a letter or number.
- Usernames may be between 2 to 20 characters in length.
- Usernames may include a mix of letters, number, dashes and underscores, but may not include dashes or underscores consecutively.
- Usernames may not have spaces, slashes or periods.
To change your username:
- Log into your accountonline from a computer
- Click Profile on the left.
- Click Edit next to Username.
- Enter your new username and your Meta PIN.
- Click SAVE and then click CONFIRM.