Dashboard for parents
The parent dashboard provides an overview of your teen’s VR activity.
- Time in VR: How much time your teen has spent in VR over the past week, broken down by day.
- Friends: You can see the VR usernames of people your teen is friends with in VR.
- Apps: The apps your teen has used and how much time they have spent in each app over the past week.
Find your dashboard
- Open the Oculus mobile app on your phone.
- From the home screen, tap Menu.
- Tap Parental Supervision.
- If you manage more than one teen’s account, select the account that you want to manage.
- This will launch your parent dashboard.