I need to remove my data from a Meta Quest 2 or Meta Quest that I no longer have access to.
Using your account, you can perform a remote wipe of your Meta Quest 2 or Meta Quest even if you don't have physical access to your device.
To remove your data from a Meta Quest 2 or Meta Quest remotely:
- On a computer or mobile phone, navigate to https://secure.oculus.com/my/devices/.
- Choose your Meta Quest headset from the list of devices.
- Click Delete Device Data then click Continue.
- If you don't see this option, your device's software version may not support remote wipe.
- Complete the verification flow to confirm your identity.
- Once the factory reset is complete, your device will disappear from the list. It will then be factory reset the next time that it comes online.