I'm having trouble updating my Oculus Rift S controller firmware.
If you're having issues or receiving an error updating your Rift S controller firmware, try these troubleshooting tips:
- Windows updates: Check to see if your computer has a pending Windows update that is waiting on a reboot. If it does, complete the update, then try again.
- Make sure that if you have a laptop it's plugged into power.
- Make sure your drivers are up-to-date.
- Be sure that you're plugging in your USB cable before your DisplayPort or mini DisplayPort cable.
- Check that your DisplayPort or mini DisplayPort cable is securely seated in its port.
- Unplug and replug the headset cable into your Rift S. You can access the headset cable by carefully removing the facial interface from your headset.
If you continue experiencing problems with your Rift S controller firmware, contact Meta Store support.