My Oculus Rift sensor isn't connecting.
If your Oculus Rift sensor isn't connecting, try these troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure your Rift and USB drivers are up to date.
- Make sure your sensor is plugged into a USB 3.0 (blue) port.
- Try plugging your sensor into a different USB port.
- Restart the Oculus app on your PC.
- Install the latest Oculus drivers. To do this:
- Close the Oculus app.
- Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard to open the Run command.
- Enter C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-drivers.
- Open oculus-driver.
- Open the Oculus app and then try to connect your sensor again.