My Oculus Touch controllers have wireless interference.
If your Touch controllers are showing low signal strength on the Devices Tab of your Oculus computer app, or if you keep losing connection between your touch controllers and your Rift S headset, it may be due to wireless interference.
Wireless interference is like having poor cell reception on your mobile phone. It makes it so that the wireless or bluetooth connection between your devices is weak. Wireless interference is generally caused by one of three issues:
- Walls and floors blocking your Wi-Fi signal.
- Other Wi-Fi network using the same channel as your own Wi-Fi network.
- Other appliances or electronics interfering with your Rift S and Touch controllers.
To cut down on wireless interference that can impact your Rift S and Touch controllers:
- Avoid using your Rift S near other power cables, microwaves, fluorescent lights, video cameras and cordless phones.
- Try to minimize the number of devices sharing the same Wi-Fi Band.