I need to find the MAC address for my Meta Quest 2.
A media access control (MAC) address is a unique code assigned to a device to help identify it for networking purposes. You may need your Meta Quest's MAC address for connecting to certain Wi-Fi networks or for pairing your headset with other devices.
To find the MAC address for your Meta Quest 2 using the Oculus mobile app:
- Open the Oculus mobile app on your phone.
- Tap Devices from the bottom menu.
- Scroll down and tap About Headset, then look under MAC Address.
To find the MAC address for your Meta Quest 2 using your headset:
- Press on your right Touch controller to pull up your universal menu.
- Hover over the clock on the left side of the universal menu. When Quick Settings appears, select it to open the Quick Settings panel.
- Select Settings in the top right corner.
- Select System.
- Scroll down the left menu and select About, then look under MAC Address on the right.
Learn more about connecting your Meta Quest 2 to Wi-Fi.