How do I wear glasses with my Oculus Rift S?
Before you wear your Oculus Rift S headset with glasses, check to make sure the width and height of your frames are the following sizes:
- Width: 142mm or less
- Height: 50mm or less
To wear your headset with glasses:
- Put the headset on from the front first.
- Loosen the velcro top strap until the Rift S sits comfortably on your head.
- Rotate the fit wheel to adjust the tightness of the halo band.
- Press the depth adjustment button on the bottom of the headset to adjust the lenses in or out for more clarity and a comfortable fit over glasses.
To take off your headset with glasses:
- Loosen the headset using the fit wheel and then the top strap.
- With both hands, pull the headset forward and then take it off.
Note: If your glasses don't fit in the headset or the lens of your glasses touch the Rift S lens, we recommend you take off your glasses while using your Rift S.