Install the Oculus PC app on a different system drive
When you install the Oculus app on your PC computer, it'll install on the C: drive. If you want to install the app on a different system drive, make sure the new system drive has sufficient free disk space and is formatted to use the NTFS file system.
To install the Oculus app on a different system drive:
- Press the Windows key + R to open the Run command
- Enter the following path: [drive]:\Users\(Username)\Downloads\OculusSetup.exe/drive=[new system drive]
- Replace [drive] with the letter of the drive where Oculus was downloaded to.
- Replace [new system drive] with the letter of the new drive you'd like to install Oculus to.
- C:\Users\(Username)\Downloads\OculusSetup.exe /drive=D
- C:\Users\(Username]\Downloads\OculusSetup.exe /drive:D
- Click OK.
The Oculus app will then open and attempt to install the app on the new drive you've chosen.