Using the Oculus Go Toolbar Menu
From Home on your Oculus Go, you can navigate the store, access content, and control basic settings and features.
Using the toolbar, you can view and adjust the following things:
- Home: Return to your home screen.
- Library: View your library of apps and games.
- Store: Browse the Oculus Store to download and purchase apps and games.
- Browser: Open a web browser to access websites.
- Gallery: Use Oculus Gallery to view your photos and videos in VR.
- Search: Search for content on your Oculus Go.
- Profile: View your profile.
- Friends: View your friend list, requests, and parties.
- Events: Browse and save upcoming events.
- Go Live: Share your current view in Oculus Go live on Facebook.
- Record Video: Record a video of your current view in Oculus Go.
- Take Photo: Take a photo of your current view in Oculus Go.
- Share Photos: Share photos you've taken in VR on your Oculus Go to Facebook.
- Notifications: See new notifications.
- Brightness: Control screen brightness.
- Volume: Control volume.
- Reset View: Reset the angle and orientation of your view while using Oculus Go.
- Wi-Fi: Select your network and turn Wi-Fi on or off.
- See All: See additional settings options.