Connecting your Meta Quest 2 to a secure Wi-Fi Network for Oculus Air Link
A secure Wi-Fi network uses passwords and encryption methods to keep other devices from seeing or modifying the communication between your headset and your PC. There are two ways of finding out the type of Wi-Fi connection you have.
Using the Oculus app:
- Turn on your Meta Quest 2 and open the Oculus app on your phone.
- Tap Devices from the bottom menu.
- Tap the headset that you are currently using, then tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap the Wi-Fi network that you're connected to at the moment.
- Below Security, it will show the protocol being used (example: WPA/WPA2 PSK).
Using your headset:
- Press the Oculus button on your right Touch controller to pull up your universal menu.
- Select Settings then select Device.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Select the Wi-Fi network that you are connected to (it is marked as “Connected”).
- Below Security, it will show the protocol being used (ex: WPA/WPA2 PSK).
Visit our support article for information on connecting your Meta Quest 2 to Wi-Fi.