Use Oculus Link with Meta Quest 2 or Meta Quest
If you'd like to use Oculus Link to connect your Meta Quest 2 or Meta Quest to a PC, you'll first need to download the Oculus PC app by visiting oculus.com/setup and clicking Download Software below Oculus Link. You should also review the Oculus Link compatibility requirements and confirm the following:
- Your PC meets the recommended specs.
- You're using a high-quality USB cable capable of supporting data and power.
- Your Oculus software is up to date on both your PC and your headset.
Once you've confirmed these requirements, you can begin using your Meta Quest 2 or Meta Quest with Link:
- Open the Oculus app on your PC.
- Turn on your Meta Quest 2 or Meta Quest.
- Plug your USB 3 cable into a USB 3.0 port on your PC, then plug the other end into your headset.
- A message displays in VR prompting you to Allow access to data. Select Deny. If you mistakenly 'Allow' the prompt, you must unplug your USB cable from the headset and plug it back in.
- When prompted to Enable Oculus Link, select Enable to begin remote rendering using Oculus Link.
If you're unable to enable Oculus Link:
- If you don't see Add Meta Quest as the device on the PC software: log out of the PC software and log back in.
- If you don't see the Enable Link pop-up on the PC software: log out of the PC software and log back in.
- If you don't see the Enable Link option under Settings on your headset: completely power off the headset and restart.