How do I recenter my headset view when I'm using Meta Quest 2 or Meta Quest?
Your headset view can be reset or recentered at any time while using your Meta Quest 2 or Meta Quest.To reset your view with your controller:
- Point your controller straight ahead and press and hold the Oculus button until your view resets.
To reset your view from your Settings menu:
- Press on your right Touch controller to pull up your universal menu.
- Select , then select Settings.
- Select Quick Actions.
- Select .
- Move your head to your preferred position, ensuring the screen view feels natural and comfortable.
- With your head in the preferred position, select confirm to set your position.
If you continue experiencing issues with your headset position, turn your headset off and back on again before trying again.