Add images from your computer to the whiteboard in Horizon Workrooms
You can upload images from your computer in VR using Oculus Remote Desktop and add them to the whiteboard.
To upload an image in VR using Oculus Remote Desktop:
- From your desk whiteboard menu, select Images. This will open the Notes and Files window.
- From the Notes and Files window, select in the top right. This will open the Upload File window on your computer.
- From your computer, select the location you want to upload an image from, then navigate to the image and select it.
- Click Upload. This will add the image to your workroom files.
To add an image to the whiteboard in VR:
- From the whiteboard menu, select Images. This will open the Notes and Files window
- Select the image you want to add to the whiteboard. The image will be added to the center of the whiteboard.
You can select and drag an image to reposition it. To resize an image, hover over a corner and select .
To remove an image from the whiteboard in VR:
- Select the image and drag it to the garbage can at the bottom of the whiteboard.