How do I add world details in Horizon Worlds?
Tips for adding world details:
- Use a short, compelling name for your world.
- In the description, briefly let people know what they can do or experience in your world.
- Take a photo that captures specific parts of your world.
To take a photo of your world:
- While in your world, go to Preview Mode.
- Open your Personal Menu, then select the Camera icon.
- Grab the selfie stick by holding down either grip.
- Select the reverse arrows to reverse the camera, then use the index trigger to take a photo.
To add a photo as a thumbnail for your world:
- From your Creator Menu, select Publish.
- Choose Select Photo, then select the thumbnail you want to add.
- Select the Back icon to return to World Details.