How do I use the Portal gizmo in Horizon Worlds?
The Portal gizmo is used to teleport players from one world to another.
To use the Portal gizmo:
- From Build Mode, select the Three Line icon, then select the Build icon.
- Select Gizmos.
- Grab the Portal gizmo and pull it into your world. You can now edit the properties by grabbing the gizmo and selecting the Three Dot icon with your controller.
While using a portal, keep in mind:
- Both worlds must be published.
- Make sure to enter the exact name of both the creator and the world you're linking to.
- Make sure the creator doesn't have two worlds with the same name.
- Users of your world need to touch the portal to teleport.