How do I take and share photos in Horizon Worlds?
To take a photo:
- Turn over your left wrist and select the Three Line icon then select the Camera icon.
- A selfie stick with a camera will appear in front of you. Grab the selfie stick with either hand and pull the trigger of your Oculus controller to take a picture.
- To take a picture of your surroundings, select the Rotate Camera icon.
- To close the camera, select the X icon in the top right.
When you take a picture, it will be added to a bar under your camera preview. You can tap into the photo thumbnail and share it from here.
To share a Horizon Worlds photo from your Oculus camera roll:
- Exit Horizon Worlds and select Share from the main menu.
- Select View All, then from your camera roll, select your photo and then select Share.
- From here, you can share it to your Facebook profile, a group or send it someone directly in Messenger.