PURCHASING HEADSETS AND ACCESSORIES
Purchasing Meta Quest 2
Where can I buy Meta Quest 2?
You can buy Meta Quest 2 from the following places:
- Best Buy
- Amazon Japan
- Yodobashi Camera
- Bic Camera
- Bic Kojima
- Yamada Denki
- Best Denki
- ec CURRENT
- Currys PC World
- John Lewis
- Smartech at Selfridges
- Media Markt ES
- Fnac ES
- Darty ES
- Media Markt
Where can I buy Meta Quest 2 accessories?
You can buy Meta Quest 2 accessories from the Meta Store.
Meta Quest accessories include:
- Meta Quest 2 Carrying Case
- Meta Elite Strap
- Meta Quest 2 Elite Strap with Battery and Carrying Case
- Meta Quest 2 FitPack
- Logitech PRO Gaming Headset for Meta Quest 2
- Logitech G333 VR Gaming Earphones for Meta Quest 2
- VR Cover Facial Interface and Foam Replacement set for Meta Quest 2
- Oculus Link cable
Meta Quest 2 supported countries
If you buy a Meta Quest 2 from the Meta Store, it can ship to the following countries:
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
Viewing your Oculus account's purchase history
You’ll need to log into your account on Oculus.com to view your purchase history for all your Oculus devices.
To view your purchase history:
- Go to Oculus.com
- Click Login in the top right and then log in to your account
- Click your username in the top right and then select My Orders
E-Invoice information for Taiwan customers
Beginning January 1st, 2020, the Taiwan government will require the creation of electronic Government Uniform Invoices (eGUIs) via the Taiwanese E-Invoice Platform. To do this, Oculus will send transaction data to the Taiwanese E-Invoice Platform for Digital Goods & Services deemed in scope. This is in accordance with Taiwanese local laws as directed by the Ministry of Finance, which came into effect January 1st, 2020.
Users may log into the Taiwanese E-Invoice Platform, approximately 48 hours after a transaction is made to view their eGUI. Note that Oculus will associate a user’s eGUI with their provided email address.
Keep in mind that Oculus is not able to give tax advice. If you have any questions about your eGUI we suggest you contact your local tax advisors or the Taiwanese E-Invoice Platform administrators.
Oculus Referral Program
How does the Oculus referral program work?
If you have an Meta Quest or Meta Quest 2, you can invite a friend to purchase their own Meta Quest 2 headset using the Oculus app. You must log into Oculus using your Facebook account in order to send a referral link.
If your friend purchases a Meta Quest 2, they will receive $30 in Oculus Store Credit when they activate their new headset, and you will receive $30 in Oculus Store Credit 30 days later.
To send a referral link:
- Open the Oculus Mobile app on your phone.
- Tap in the top right corner.
- Tap Send next to one of your friends under Suggested Referrals, or tap Search Friends to choose a different friend. Any friends you want to refer must be in your Messenger contacts.
- Your friend will receive a link to purchase Meta Quest 2 via Messenger. Your friend will receive $30 in Oculus Store Credit when they activate their new Meta Quest 2, and you will receive $30 in Oculus Store Credit 30 days later.
To redeem a referral link:
- In Messenger, tap or click the referral link that your friend sent you.
- Log in with Facebook.
- Purchase your Meta Quest 2 from any retailer. You will receive $30 in Oculus Store Credit once you activate your new headset. Your friend who referred you will receive a $30 Oculus Store Credit 30 days after you activate.
- Oculus Store Credits have no cash value and can only be applied towards the purchase of qualifying items on the Oculus app store.
- Referral links expire 90 days after the date sent.
- There is a limit of 5 referrals every 30 days.
- The Oculus Store credit (or any unused amount) automatically expires six (6) months after the activation date.
- The referral program is valid until December 31, 2022 and may be extended, modified, suspended, or discontinued at any time.
- The promotional credit may only be used for qualifying items in the Oculus Store.
- Review the full terms and conditions of the Oculus Store promotional offer.